1. Sesame Peanut Noodles LINK to Recipe. Many different kinds of pasta can be substituted like, Quinoa, Whole Wheat or even Rice Noodles. I prefer to double the veggies so they are PACKED with nutrients!
2. Basil Spaghetti with Cheesy Broiled Tomatoes LINK to Recipe. Once again, you can substitute several types of pasta. Make sure to add tons of tomatoes and consider adding in some other roasted veggies to add variety and to balance out the grains.
5. Cashew Thai Peanut Salad LINK to Recipe Mmmmm..Thai, this is one type of food I go CRAZY for!
6. Veggie Curry LINK to Recipe This is a great simple recipe but I often times cheat and if you have a Trader Joe’s by then the Red Curry simmer sauce is a simple way to make this quick! I use one jar of the simmer sauce to 1 jar equivalent of unsweetened light coconut milk. I used almost any kind of veggies.
7. Of course this is my favorite Recipe found HERE! Super easy and any number of things can be added to it like lentils, mushrooms, guacamole. DELISH!!!
8. Veggie Pizza LINK to Recipe Use caution as to what kind of pizza dough you are going to use. I like using whole grain. I actually prefer to caramelize my onions so the sweetness just oozes out of them. mmmm
9. Asian Veggie Wrap LINK Soooo many veggies can be added or substituted in this super yummy salad.
10. Spicy Black Bean Burger. LINK to Recipe why not try it? This would pair so deliciously with sweet potato fries. My mouth is watering!!